85 grams in a 4 oz Golden Tin (18-hour burn time)
Forest Sanctuary Candle
Our newest offering in the Forest Sanctuary Collection
Crisp and warm at once, like holding the forest in your hands.
Experience our new handcrafted Coconut Wax and Beeswax candle, blended with essential oils of Balsam Fir, Scotch Pine, Benzoin, and Vetiver. Delight in this warm, comforting aroma as you invite the ritual of forest bathing into your home.
Negative ions emit from the candle, attracting positive ions in the air and cleansing your environment. The warm glow offers an extra charge of energy through its release of rejuvenating forest aromas. Be illuminated by the wisdom and magic of the forest.
SAVOR THE FOREST SANCTUARY COLLECTION
- 18-hour-burn time
- Eco wick (colorless cotton wick, with thin paper filaments interwoven for burn stability)
- Golden tin vessel
- Handcrafted with love in Petaluma, CA
Coconut Wax; Beeswax; Essential oils of: Balsam Fir, Scotch Pine, Benzoin, Vetiver.
CANDLE INSTRUCTIONS & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- Remove lid before burning.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Place your candle on a heat-safe surface when burning.
- Stop burning when 1/2 inch of unmelted wax remains.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time before candle is lit.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- When you light your new candle for the first time, allow it to burn for 2-4 hours, so an even wax pool (all the way to the edge) is established.
- For best results, burn in increments no longer than 4 hours.