1 mL (in 5 mL bottle)
Experience sophistication and sweetness at once with each waft of the ever-sumptuous Jasmine grandiflorum.
The exotic fragrance of this magical white flower has been hailed as one of the most important materials in perfumery for centuries. With a botanical chemistry as complex as some of the finest blended perfumes, it is like a gift from nature…a perfectly balanced perfume in itself. Both heady and earthy, it spans the fragrance spectrum. Coined the King of Flowers, Jasmine commands a royal presence indeed. Its intoxicating aroma comes alive at night, beguiling passers-by like a sultry aphrodisiac.
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Plant Part: Petals
- Quality: Conventional
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Origin: Egypt
- Source: Ethically Procured
- Aroma Note: Middle
- Aroma Nuances: Floral, narcotic, with hints of sweet honey, earthy tea, & exotic undertones of indole
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Skin sensitization: moderate risk (Tisserand, Robert and Rodney Young. Essential Oil Safety, 2nd ed., 2014)
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.