1 mL (in 5 mL bottle)
Experience sophistication and sweetness at once with each waft of the ever-sumptuous Jasmine grandiflorum.
The exotic fragrance of this magical white flower has been hailed as one of the most important materials in perfumery for centuries. With a botanical chemistry as complex as some of the finest blended perfumes, it is like a gift from nature…a perfectly balanced perfume in itself. Both heady and earthy, it spans the fragrance spectrum. Coined the King of Flowers, Jasmine commands a royal presence indeed. Its intoxicating aroma comes alive at night, beguiling passers-by like a sultry aphrodisiac.
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Plant Part: Petals
- Quality: Conventional
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Origin: Egypt
- Source: Ethically Procured
- Aroma Note: Middle
- Aroma Nuances: Floral, narcotic, with hints of sweet honey, earthy tea, & exotic undertones of indole
Our single origin essential oils either directly from the producer or trusted ethical sources. Integrity is at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals, to bring vibrant essential oils to you.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Skin sensitization: moderate risk (Tisserand, Robert and Rodney Young. Essential Oil Safety, 2nd ed., 2014)
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.