ABSOLUTE | 1 ML
Robust, warm, and rustic, with nuances of rich, sweet molasses.
Travel through aroma to a rustic cabin where time stands still. Adventure calls on the other side of the rustling leaves and comfort awaits by the crackling fire as you sink into the crackled leather chair as old as time.
- Botanical Name: Nicotiana tabacum
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Quality: Conventional
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Source: Ethically Procured
- Aroma Note: Base
- Aroma Nuances: Agrestic, heavy, warm
- Functional Wellness Benefit: Grounding
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.