PERFUME DILUENT | 4 OZ (118ML)
Fractionated Coconut Oil
Also commonly referred to as Coconut MCT Oil, it is an excellent carrier oil and perfume diluent, because of its stability, resistance to oxidation, and neutral/bland odor characteristics. It will not interfere with the aroma blend, and offers a relatively long shelf life. It has a lightweight texture and is ideal for perfumes when the desired application is a spray. It will spray through a fine mist atomiser like an alcohol based perfume. The triglycerides found in the original coconut oil are fractionated out, so it remains liquid at room temperature.
- Botanical Name: Caprylic/Capric triglyceride
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Quality: Organic
- Origin: India
- Source: Ethically Procured
- Color: Clear
- Aroma Nuances: Neutral, Bland
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils, absolutes, and carrier oils directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.