ESSENTIAL OIL | 5 ML
Travel through time with this sacred oil, celebrated in ceremonies around the world throughout the centuries. Capture the warmth and sweet softness of the wise old trees as it imparts its wisdom into your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
This grounding and comforting essential oil is beautiful to bring into your daily meditation practice or even into a simple moment while smelling it with some mindful deep breaths.
Along with being revered for spiritual purposes, it has also been highly appreciated for various cosmetic applications throughout the ages. One of its profound benefits lies in its ability to diminish dark spots on the skin while simultaneously treating the senses to calming pleasures.
Smelling this botanical that countless generations of people have bonded with is something to behold....like traveling through time with a shared experience.
- Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum
- Plant Part: Heartwood
- Quality: Organically Grown and Sustainability Harvested
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Western Australia
- Source: Directly from the Producer
- Aroma Note: Base
- Aroma Nuances: Warm, Woody, Creamy, Lightly Dry, Softly Sweet
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.