Helichrysum Essential Oil
Travel through golden fields, dotted by flowers that smell of warm honey forevermore.
It is no wonder that Helichrysum has been coined through the ages with the names Everlasting and Immortelle, as a tribute to the aroma that remains in the buds for years and years, long after the flowers have been harvested from the ground. Such names also speak to the character of this botanical. It is among the most important essential oils we have discovered as humans. Countless testimonials from people the world over speak to the profound regenerative properties of this precious oil. From skin care benefits to scar diminishment to relief from various kinds of trauma, Helichrysum seems to be illuminated with everlasting life force. Liquid gold is another name to describe this gift from the earth.
We are so very honored to offer Helichrysum italicum directly from the source in the Herzegovina Croatia Region. We have a special relationship with the grower and distiller, who speaks of Helichrysum as the smell of their childhood. The heart and soul of the people who live so close to the earth is ever-present in this oil and is as palpable in the aroma as in the regenerative properties. Experience Helichrysum that has been nurtured from seed to oil with this luminous batch of everlasting liquid gold.
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Quality: Organic
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Herzegovina Croatia Region
- Source: Directly from the Producer
- Aroma Note: Middle
- Aroma Nuance: Smooth & round with hints of honey, curry, & maple
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.