ESSENTIAL OIL | 5 ML
Sweet, resinous, and reminiscent of scrumptious Vanilla.
Travel through aroma wrapped in cozy, velvety comfort. Impart Vanilla-like nuances to any blend with this resin, technically classified as a sap. Like maple syrup, it greets you with a warm hug.
- Botanical Name: Myroxylon balsamum var. pereirae
- Plant Part: Resin
- Quality: Wild Harvested
- Method of Extraction: Vacuum Distilled
- Origin: El Salvador
- Source: Ethically Procured
- Aroma Note: Base
- Aroma Nuances: Resinous, sweet, vanilla-like
- Functional Wellness Benefit: Comforting, calming
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.