This treasure chest of botanical perfume materials is the ultimate gift for the budding botanical perfumer. Treat them to some of the most exquisite natural fragrance materials in the world, along with a sleek perfume bottle to bring the magic of their creation to life!
- 4 Botanical Absolutes + Jojoba Oil + Perfume Roll-on Bottle
- Absolutes of Jasmine, Rose, Labdanum, and Tobacco (1 mL each in 5 mL amber glass bottles with glass wand caps; allows for room to add Jojoba oil into the bottles and apply to pulse points)
- Jojoba Oil (5 mL amber glass bottle with glass wand cap)
- Perfume Bottle (10 mL glass roll-on bottle with gold cap, filled halfway with Jojoba Oil to add any combination of the Absolutes into)
- Nestled in a gold gift box
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Phototoxic (low risk); skin sensitization if oxidized (Tisserand, Robert and Rodney Young. Essential Oil Safety, 2nd ed., 2014)
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.