1 mL (in 5 mL bottle)
Travel through time as you experience the Queen of Flowers that people around the world have celebrated for centuries.
Roses have been sprinkled on the ground for people to walk upon just as majestically as they have been woven into crowns to adorn heads, making anyone feel royal. To smell a drop of Rose Absolute is like going back in time and smelling a room filled with Roses in any era you can imagine. From poetry to fragrance, Roses abound. A rose by any other name would inspire simplicity and mystery. We invite you to behold this Rose Absolute with a sense of awe, as there are about three dozen roses present in each tiny drop. Cultivated and extracted in Bulgaria, this Rose Absolute has a presence about it, worthy of the prestige and honor of the people who nurture it in the famed “Land of Roses”.
- Botanical Name: Rosa x damascena
- Plant Part: Petals
- Quality: Conventional
- Method of Extraction: Solvent Extracted
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Source: Ethically Procured
- Aroma Note: Middle
- Aroma Nuances: Floral, rosy, with hints of indole, balanced by a fresh green radiance
Integrity and quality are at the heart of our mission at Nomad Botanicals. We source our single origin essential oils and absolutes directly from trusted ethical sources and directly from the producer as often as possible. We also distill essential oils ourselves, from time to time. With more than 25 years of experience in the aromatherapy field, we feel honored and humbled to share our life's work with you, so you can enjoy the awe-inspiring benefits of botanicals.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- If essential oils come into unwanted contact with skin or mucous membranes, a traditional method for mitigating this is to douse the area in a fatty/carrier oil. Common kitchen oils like olive oil are effective. Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they love oils and fats. This is why they are drawn to the fatty/carrier oil. They are also hydrophobic, meaning they hate water. For this reason, putting water on the skin will push the essential oil further into the skin.
- The FDA has not evaluated information on our website. The information is based on traditional uses and does not come with any claims on diagnosing, treating, healing, curing, or preventing any diseases or conditions.
- Extra precautions or avoidance of essential oils are recommended for people who are: children, elderly, pregnant or nursing, or have medical conditions.